Saturday, September 18, 2010

DotA - The more or less known bug - 6.67c

========== DESCRIPTION ========== You should always read the description of a video. Here are some things that you need to know about this video: 1)This video was recorded while playling LIVE, not from a replay or anything else. 2)You may comment that it's fake but it's not. 3)You may NOT comment why I used -apom mode, it doesn't matter in this case the mode. 4)You may NOT comment in any language except english and greek. 5)You may NOT comment advertising other videos or websites. 6)You may NOT comment insulting any other (I take as an insult also the term "noob"). 7)You may NOT comment asking "What's the name of the song?" or questions having the same meaning. 8)You may comment requesting the steps I made to perform this bug. 9)You may NOT comment if I have post/send this bug to Icefrog. 10)You may NOT comment my channel on Youtube about this video. 11)You may NOT comment why I picked Mirana to perform this, it can be done with anyone hero. 12)I used Elune's Arrow in order to change Mirana's facing position, so don't comment about it. 13)You may NOT complain about the rules that I create in this video, they are all based upon my decision. 14)You may NOT send me a personal message about anything that has to do with a rule that contains the phrase "You may NOT comment...". 15) You may NOT comment any comments about the music I used (like "This music sucks"). I may add more rules here, it's upon what the watchers are commenting. If you are comment something bypassing a rule ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__RTPJdYs4g&hl=en

No comments: