Sunday, October 3, 2010

Demon Days ~Gift For Tikal 14~

*****SEZUIRE WARNING*********** YES i forgot to make it again ._. Took a while eh? I know I know, sorry. I've been busy this weekend. It should have been done thursday D: and i was makin such good time too. Anyways, this took about 2 weeks 1 day and 12 hours, just about. yes i kept count XD its loads of bits in there eh? yeah, Adobe kept suffering errors and takin forever to open up :/ anyways, Tiff was suprised the other day when i showed her how far in I was, well here it is! XD I know, crap opener too eh? I did try to see if i could make a new style, yet its a adaptation of my old one. I like it a lot. Some places i want to hide in shame really. but who doesn't at there own work eh? Anyway enjoy #71 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation #34 - Top Favourited (Today) - Film & Animation #46 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qq9SRTqsN4&hl=en

No comments: