Friday, October 8, 2010

Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon [lyrics]

lyrics: helpless my eyes are bleeding from the fear thats inside you sealed your demise when you took what was mine dont try to stop me from avengin this world no voice to be heard waking the demon where'd you run to walking in shadow watch the blood flow theres not much longer so dont try and fight your bodys weakening walk to the light those painful times so alone so ashamed im not coming back theres nothing to gain caution theres just no limits to the boundaries you pushed i warned you but still you just fucked with my mind theres no escape from this rage that i feel nothing is real waking the demon where'd you run to walking in shadow watch the blood flow theres not much longer so dont try and fight your bodys weakening walk to the light those painful times so alone so ashamed im not coming back theres nothing to gain breathe on me dont wake me from this slumber stay with me posessions taking over breathe on me dont wake me from this slumber stay with me possessions taking over breathe on me dont wake me from this slumber stay with me posessions taking over breathe on me dont wake me from this slumber stay with me possessions taking over waking the demon



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCM98jwj2Lc&hl=en

No comments: